The long and cold winter is almost over and spring and summer are in the air! Can you smell the fresh flowers and feel the warm summer breeze on your face? Its time to think about your summer holiday!
Many Charter Companies are offering FREE days for charters commencing after July 1st so NOW is the time to book your favorite yacht and sail for FREE!
See all Specials
How would you like to be one of the first guests on board the new Lagoon 450 which replaces the faved Lagoon 440? The new 450 still offers the flybridge feature everyone loves plus the large salon and cabins and offers a bigger sail area! Performance is increased over the Lagoon 440! She is available in the BVI March 24-May 15 and then back again in November! Contact us soon to be some of the first guests onboard this or any other beautiful yacht of your choice!
To replace a reference in the market never is an easy task.
The VPLP architects, together with Lagoon and the world renown Nauta Yachts design office succeeded beautifully however with the development of the new Lagoon 450.
Of course, the irreplaceable qualities of the Lagoon 440 have been retained as a starting point : a steering station on the fly bridge accessible from both sides of the cockpit, a forward cockpit, performance under sail…and an incomparable comfort in the saloon and the cabins. See more photos.
Larger and with a bigger sail area, the Lagoon 450 also benefits from important improvements
In terms of safety, performance and cruising comfort: the aft transoms are better protected for easy boarding from a tender, the cockpit is larger and the access to the steering station has also been made easier…and the sunbathing area on the fly bridge is something unseen on a catamaran this size yet.
Inside the boat, the Nauta Yachts design team has brilliantly associated a perfect use of space with an outstanding elegance throughout, with an optional choice of a blond teak finish now available*:
- The Saloon: It is larger than that of her predecessor’s and gives an impressive feeling of space.
- The « U » shaped galley to port has plenty of working space and is equipped with numerous, easy to access lockers. It communicates of course directly with the cockpit, and its shape makes it more comfortable to use under sail. To starboard, extra lockers can accommodate a front opening deep freezer
- The « L » shaped dining area is located to starboard, in the forward part of the saloon. It will accommodate 8 persons in great comfort, and its table can be switched with the cockpit cocktail table.
- Last but not least, the navigation area is located to port : it has a large forward facing chart table, a big space dedicated to navigation electronics, and plenty of nearby storage .
- The cabins : bathed in light like only Lagoon cabins are, those of the Lagoon 450 have been even more ergonomically designed and with more storage possibilities.
- The aft cabins could simply be called « sleeping rooms »: double beds with a lateral access on each side truly represent a reference in a 45’ cruising catamaran.
- In both 3 and 4 cabin versions, all have a private bathroom with separate shower.
- The owner’s suite in the 3 cabin version occupies the whole volume of the starboard hull.
* So as to help protect environment, the inside woodwork panels of all Lagoon catamarans are made of Alpi® reconstituted wood
Call Joann Higgins or Melody Delgado today for more information! 800-382-9666